We are so so excited to share this new recipe with all of you! If you are a chocolate lover like me these are just what you've been looking for!
Not your typical winter treat, I know, but even when the snow storm is raging and the rain is pouring down, how could you turn down a fudge pop?! Let's be honest too... who just stops eating ice cream and smoothies because it's a little cold outside? That's what blankets and heaters are for people!! So bundle up inside, gather up the kiddos, and make some homemade frozen fudgey treats!
You are also probably wondering how the heck these delicious pops are any better than the average pop. REISHI POWDER, no weird chemical ingredients like the store bought kind, and zero dairy!! I am sure you have heard of the power of adaptogenic mushrooms by now, and these adorable and delicious pops are full of all that goodness! You can read all about these mushrooms here if you want to know more. But I won't keep you waiting, let's get this recipe started!!
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup nut milk of your choice (we used chocolate hazelnut)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla cashew yogurt
- 2 teaspoons Nature Restore Reishi Powder
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat melt the chocolate chips, stirring constantly, until completely melted, mix in Reishi powder.
- Add in the milk and increase the heat to medium; bring to a gentle simmer, stirring constantly, then remove from heat.
- Cool for 5 minutes. Whisk in yogurt; mix well until completely smooth, and allow to cool slightly.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the Popsicle molds and place them in the freezer for 1 hour. At this point remove the pops from the freezer and insert the Popsicle sticks in. Freeze for 5 hours, or until hard.
- Carefully remove from mold and ENJOY!