Organic Japanese Knotweed | Trans-Resveratrol (8 oz)
Use code "TENOFF" for 10% off One Japanese Knotweed Bag*
Experience better health & wellness with Japanese Knotweed
Japanese Knotweed (also known as Reynoutria japonica, Fallopia japonica and Polygonum cuspidatum) is native to China and has been used as a spring vegetable for centuries in Asian cultures.
The plant is so highly praised because of its high content of one particular chemical, resveratrol, which is part of a group of compounds called polyphenols and acts like an antioxidant to help protect the body against damaging free radicals. Japanese Knotweed may support heart health and immune support
- High in natural trans-resveratrol
- May support healthy heart functions*
- Promotes proper insulin levels*
- May target inflammation to promote wellness*
How to use
- Recommended Serving Size: 500 mg
- Amount: 500 milligrams (mg)
- Equals: 0.09 teaspoons (teaspoon)
- Take once a day and consume however desired
*Coupon code only applies to one single purchase item. Does not apply to the Buy 2 or Buy 5 options.