Acai Berry Powder, Wild Harvested (8 oz)
Indulge in the Amazon with Acai Berry powder!
Indulge in the Amazon with Wild Harvested Acai Berry powder!
Acai Berry, also known as Brazilian "Superfruit", comes from the acai palm tree (Euterpe oleracea) found in the Amazon forests of South America. This species of palm tree produces acai berries that may contain more antioxidant content than cranberry, raspberry, strawberry, blueberry, or blackberry! Antioxidants are known to help protect the body from the damaging effects of free radicals.*
Acai berry is most commonly used to support swelling and joint inflammation, high cholesterol, weight loss, aging skin, and for improving general health.*
While acai berries are incredibly high in antioxidants, they also contain a wide range of polyphenols, including ellagic acid, rutin, anthocyanins, and catechins. These free radical scavengers may help in supporting healthy tissues.* Tell oxidative stress to take a back seat!
- Enjoy a deep rich berry flavor
- Wild harvested in Brazil, better than organic in our opinion as it's not touched by humans until harvested
- One of the Best Sources of Antioxidant Polyphenols
- May Support Healthy Joints, High Cholesterol, Skin Health, Weight Loss, and more*
Check out our blog for Acai recipes and more!
How to use
- Use one (1) tbsp or more
- Add to smoothies, juices, water, protein powders, and more
- Enjoy any time of day
- Refrigeration is recommended after opening
Special note: We are doing a creative branding transition to our packaging, so you may receive product with the original packaging shown or updated packaging design. Same quality ingredients!