Peanut Butter + Raspberry Energy Truffles
Recipe contributor: @eastcoasthealth
- 1 C oat flour
- 1/2 C shredded coconut
- 8-10 dates, soaked in hot water for 10 min, drained
- 1 tsp vanilla (or more to taste)
- 1/2 C unsalted, natural peanut butter
- topping: Nature Restore's Raspberry Powder
- optional add-ins: chia seeds (2 Tbsp), sea salt (pinch), hemp hearts (2 Tbsp), chocolate chips (1/3 C)
- Pulse all ingredients together in a food processor, or mash with a fork or potato masher (will just take longer). If mixture is too wet, add more oat flour or coconut. If too dry, add more peanut butter or a splash of almond milk. It should be slightly sticky but not wet.
- Once dough is mixed, transfer to the fridge to harden for at least 30 minutes.
- Cut dough into evenly sized pieces and roll into small balls.
- Dust with or roll in Nature Restore Raspberry Powder. Store in the fridge. Makes 20-30, depending on size.