Spring is Here! Time to Spring Clean Your Gut!
Ah! After what seemed like a long winter, Spring has finally arrived! It’s time to wipe away winter and spring into decluttering for the new season. While spring cleaning usually involves scheduling a day, a weekend, or even a week to start organizing, let’s not forget to also “spring clean” ourselves. No, I don’t mean literally scrub yourself clean, but clean ourselves from the inside; starting with our gut.
Overall gut health is important because not only does it help with achieving a healthy weight, it helps with physical and mental health. Some of the physical benefits you reap when you take care of your digestive tract is higher energy, a well balanced immune system, clear skin, less bloating and better sleep. The benefits can be much more than physical, it also promotes mental health such as better cognitive thinking and overall improved moods. We have focused on 5 products that may help support a healthier version of yourself.
- AstraGin® 200 supports gut and digestive health through repair of damaged intestinal lining
- It is an absorption enhancing ingredient, and it’s proven in a dozen pre-clinical studies to support amino acid, vitamin & mineral absorption.
- Allows a greater amount of these nutrients to pass from the bloodstream into the cells.
- Rosemary is a natural diuretic that helps flush your body.
- Generally used to support digestion concerns including heartburn, intestinal gas, liver and gallbladder complaints, as well as loss of appetite.*
- It is also commonly used to support against gout, coughs, headaches, high blood pressure, and age-related memory loss due to its active benefit coming from its carnosic acid.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Widely known as a digestion aid, it helps digestion with the vitamins and minerals it possesses.
- It also acts as an anti inflammatory agent that can help with stomach pains.
- Turmeric has been known to release the effects of antioxidants that protect from free radicals.
- It’s a cruciferous vegetable containing health-promoting sulfur compounds and 45 different flavonoids identified by researchers.
- When your body absorbs flavonoids, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agents act naturally to protect and restore your body.
- Kale is also filled with powerful antioxidants which help protect your inner ecosystem.